Consultant: Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O – in the production area with focus on discrete manufacturing
We are an international IT consulting company with over 40 years of ERP experience. We support our customers in business process optimization with standard software based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. As a global partner in the discrete manufacturing and process industry, we offer our customers solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics portfolio.
We are a dynamic team that combines know-how and innovation. With our five locations in Germany, Turkey and the USA, we support our customers around the globe and carry out international projects.
For the reinforcement of our team we are looking from now on in Germany for: Consultant: Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O – in the production area with focus on discrete manufacturing
- You advise our customers on complex ERP-Implementations in the Dynamics 365 environment
- In the project team you will be involved in the analyse of concrete tasks, especially with the focus on production planning and control as well as material management and logistics
- You analyse customer needs and develop creative project and software concepts together with our customers
- You create detailed specifications and technical analyses based on the overall concept
- You will support our developers during the implementation and our sales-team in the pre-sales process
- A relevant final degree or a professional education, e.g. computer science, business administration, engineering
- Professional experience in ERP consulting for manufacturing companies; also, on the customer side
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or any other ERP system would be an advantage
- Knowledge in trade and logistics would be an advantage
- A certain flexibility and willingness to travel
- Autonomous and goal-oriented work ethic, as well as high willingness to learn and the ability to work in a team
- Company car as well as an attractive and performance-oriented income
- International projects in international teams
- Diverse and varied tasks with constantly new challenges
- Short decision-making paths with flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Home Office
- Self-responsibility and self-reliance
Didn't find the right job?
If you are looking for a job for experienced professionals or career starters and have not found a suitable advertisement, we would be pleased to receive your initiative application stating the desired target area.
Do you feel addressed or are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your documents or contact requests via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ines Bläsi – HR Manager
Tel.: +49 771 89784-205