ERP Consultant (m/w/d) Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O – Finance and Controlling
Are you looking for a challenging job in an innovative team with the latest Microsoft technologies? Do you share our passion for exciting ERP projects in an international environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
b4dynamics is a globally active consulting company. We combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all questions around their ERP and CRM implementation as well as business process optimisation based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a consultant (m/f/d), you will be part of a highly motivated team that understands the challenges of our customers, analyses and optimises requirements and develops innovative solutions using state-of-the-art technologies in the cloud.
- You will play an important role in our consulting projects in the field of finance. You will actively support our customers in all phases, from planning and implementation to go-live and hypercare.
- You create detailed specifications and technical analyses based on the overall concept.
- You will ensure correct and transparent accounting, accurate calculations as well as compliant and meaningful reporting to the customer.
- You plan and lead workshops, training sessions and presentations at our customers’ premises or remotely
- You support the sales team in the pre-sales phase
- You have a completed, subject-related university degree in business administration/(business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through relevant professional experience.
- You have sound knowledge of financial accounting and cost accounting
- You have good ERP knowledge, preferably in the Dynamics Finance & Controlling modules
- Work experience in ERP consulting is an advantage
- You have a confident manner, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- You are willing to travel on a project basis
- A certain flexibility and willingness to travel
- You have a high degree of willingness to learn and strong problem solving skills
- You speak German at a native level and have a secure command of English
- Company car as well as an attractive and performance-oriented income
- International projects in international teams
- Diverse and varied tasks with constantly new challenges
- Short decision-making paths with flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Home Office
- Self-responsibility and self-reliance