Junior Sales Consultant (m/w/d) Outside Sales D-A-CH
Are you looking for a challenging job in an innovative team with the latest Microsoft technologies? Do you share a passion for exciting ERP projects with our customers in an international environment? Then we look forward to receive your application.
b4dynamics is a globally active consulting company. We combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues related to their ERP and CRM implementation as well as business process optimisation based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a growing consulting company, we are looking for a Junior Sales Consultant (m/f/d) Outside Sales D-A-CH to strengthen our project team.
As a Sales Consultant (m/f/d) you will be part of a motivated team that understands the challenges of our customers, analyses and optimises requirements and develops innovative solutions using state-of-the-art technologies in the cloud.
- Work within Germany, Switzerland and Austria (DACH – Region)
- Support of existing long – term clients
- Visit trade fairs, process tenders, acquire new costumers, cold calling
- Support of purchase and sales activities and preparation of offers
- Support of third Party Vendors
- Close collaboration with C – Level
- Support in planning, organisation and implementation of sales/marketing activities
- Sales expertise
- Creativity, be proactive, accurate working methods
- Excellent team- and communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Combination of home office and office
- Ready to travel
- German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- Experienced in working with MS office
- University degree in business administration specialization in Sales & Marketing or similar
- Living in south or middle Germany
- Company car as well as an attractive and performance-oriented income
- International projects in international teams
- Diverse and varied tasks with constantly new challenges
- Short decision-making paths with flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Home Office
- Self-responsibility and self-reliance
A good working atmosphere is important to us! We keep hierarchies flat and decision-making paths short. We offer free hot drinks and enough space and time for exchange with colleagues.