Junior Sales Consultant (m/w/d) Outside Sales D-A-CH
Are you looking for a challenging job in an innovative team with the latest Microsoft technologies? Do you share a passion for exciting ERP projects with our customers in an international environment? Then we look forward to receive your application.
b4dynamics is a globally active consulting company. We combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues related to their ERP and CRM implementation as well as business process optimisation based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a growing consulting company, we are looking for a Junior Sales Consultant (m/f/d) Outside Sales D-A-CH to strengthen our project team.
As a Sales Consultant (m/f/d) you will be part of a motivated team that understands the challenges of our customers, analyses and optimises requirements and develops innovative solutions using state-of-the-art technologies in the cloud.
- Work within Germany, Switzerland and Austria (DACH – Region)
- Support of existing long – term clients
- Visit trade fairs, process tenders, acquire new costumers, cold calling
- Support of purchase and sales activities and preparation of offers
- Support of third Party Vendors
- Close collaboration with C – Level
- Support in planning, organisation and implementation of sales/marketing activities
- Sales expertise
- Creativity, be proactive, accurate working methods
- Excellent team- and communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Combination of home office and office
- Ready to travel
- German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- Experienced in working with MS office
- University degree in business administration specialization in Sales & Marketing or similar
- Living in south or middle Germany
- Company car as well as an attractive and performance-oriented income
- International projects in international teams
- Diverse and varied tasks with constantly new challenges
- Short decision-making paths with flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Home Office
- Self-responsibility and self-reliance
A good working atmosphere is important to us! We keep hierarchies flat and decision-making paths short. We offer free hot drinks and enough space and time for exchange with colleagues.
Didn't find the right job?
If you are looking for a job for experienced professionals or career starters and have not found a suitable advertisement, we would be pleased to receive your initiative application stating the desired target area.
Do you feel addressed or are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your documents or contact requests via email@example.com
Ines Bläsi – HR Manager
Tel.: +49 771 89784-205