Developer (m/w/d) with Microsoft Dynamics 365 knowledge
Are you looking for a challenging job in an innovative team with the latest Microsoft technologies? Do you share a passion for exciting ERP projects with our customers in an international environment? Then we look forward to receive your application.
b4dynamics is a globally active consulting company. We combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues related to their ERP and CRM implementation as well as business process optimisation based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a growing consulting company, we are looking for a Developer (m/f/d) with a focus on the Microsoft Dynamics to strengthen our project team.
As a Developer (m/f/d) you will be part of a motivated team that understands the challenges of our customers, analyses and optimises requirements and develops innovative solutions using state-of-the-art technologies in the cloud.
- You develop customer-specific solutions in collaboration with the project team
- You are responsible for the programming implementation with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure in projects
- Installation and technical support of the customer’s modules and systems
- You analyze and implement customer-specific program changes
- As part of the project team, you will be in close collaboration with the solution architect and application consultants
- You provide customer service and support
- A relevant final degree or a professional education, e.g. computer science, business administration, engineering
- Several years of experience in an object-oriented programming language (e.g. C#, C++, X++, Java, XML, .net)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 products Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate, DevOps, LCS
- Knowledge and certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage
- English and German fluent
- You have flexibility and willingness to travel
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- High willingness to learn and ability to work as a part of a team
- Company car as well as an attractive and performance-oriented income
- International projects in international teams
- Diverse and varied tasks with constantly new challenges
- Short decision-making paths with flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Home Office
- Self-responsibility and self-reliance
A good working atmosphere is important to us! We keep hierarchies flat and decision-making paths short. We offer free hot drinks and enough space and time for exchange with colleagues.