Developer (m/w/d) with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or NAV knowledge
We are an international IT consulting company with over 40 years of ERP experience. We support our customers in business process optimization with standard software based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. As a global partner in the discrete manufacturing and process industry, we offer our customers solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics portfolio.
We are a dynamic team that combines know-how and innovation. With our five locations in Germany, Turkey and the USA, we support our customers around the globe and carry out international projects.
For the reinforcement of our team we are looking from now on in Turkey for: Developer (m/w/d) with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or NAV Knowledge
- Installing, developing and customizing Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics NAV products
- Integrating products with external systems
- Upgrade products to higher versions
- You analyze and implement customer-specific program changes
- As part of the project team, you will be in close collaboration with the solution architect and application consultants
- You provide customer service and support
- Preferably graduated from Computer Engineering Departments of universities
- Experienced and has knowledge in ERP implementation processes (Preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business Central)
- Have been active in more than one ERP project (Preferably with 5 years of experience)
- Proficient in C/AL and AL languages, able to develop in VS Code environment
- Object-oriented programming knowledge and experience (C#, .Net)
- Knowledge of SQL server administration and setup.
- Fluent in English
- Will be able to take an active role in projects in Turkey or abroad
- No travel restrictions
- Have a Class B license
- Completed military service for male candidates
- Able to work in a high tempo within the team
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- An attractive and performance-oriented income
- International projects in international teams
- Diverse and varied tasks with constantly new challenges
- Short decision-making paths with flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Home Office
- Self-responsibility and self-reliance
Didn't find the right job?
If you are looking for a job for experienced professionals or career starters and have not found a suitable advertisement, we would be pleased to receive your initiative application stating the desired target area.
Do you feel addressed or are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your documents or contact requests via email@example.com
Ines Bläsi – HR Manager
Tel.: +49 771 89784-205