IT Consultant / ERP Consultant (m/f/d) - Career changer
We are an international ERP consulting company and Microsoft partner. With offices in Germany, Turkey and the USA, we accompany our customers around the globe and carry out international projects. In doing so, we combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues relating to their ERP implementation, digital transformation and business process optimisation based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a modern employer in a future-oriented industry, we have a lot to offer. With us, you can expect a committed and cooperative team, varied tasks and plenty of room for your own solutions.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for Consultants (m/f/d) with a focus on Finance, SCM, Production or Logistics for our headquarters in Germany – starting immediately or by appointment.
Motivation and passion
- You share our passion for exciting ERP projects in an international environment and are looking for a challenging job.
- You are motivated to actively contribute to the company’s success with your skills and know-how and to offer our customers the best possible solution.
- You are enthusiastic about the extensive Microsoft portfolio, want to work with the latest technologies and have the desire to constantly develop yourself further.
- You are characterised by a friendly and confident manner. You listen, pick up your counterpart at his or her level of knowledge, explain in a comprehensible way and convince with your strong personality and expert knowledge.
- A structured approach, the analysis of tasks and the goal-oriented development of solutions are in your blood
- You can advise our German and Swiss clients in very good German and our international clients in good English.
- You have comprehensive process knowledge and professional experience in one or more specialist areas (finance/accounting, SCM/purchasing/sales, production, logistics or similar)
- In your field of expertise, you have already worked with one or several ERP systems, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics or AX
- Your previous experience helps you understand customer requirements, identify problems and find industry-specific solutions
- You have a completed, subject-related degree (business administration, computer science, logistics, or similar) or a completed apprenticeship with professional experience in the area of trade and logistics and basic knowledge of finance.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX and are familiar with other ERP systems, preferably also on the customer side
- Professional experience in ERP consulting is an advantage
- You have a confident manner, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- You bring an independent and goal-oriented way of working as well as a certain willingness to travel with you
- You have very good German and English skills
- You bring with you a high degree of willingness to learn
What we offer
- We offer you a secure job with a successful Microsoft partner and a highly motivated and international team
- Sie finden bei uns viel Raum, um Ihre Ideen und Erfahrungen einzubringen, eigenverantwortlich zu handeln und damit den Unternehmenserflog aktiv mitzugestalten
- You will find plenty of room to contribute your ideas and experience, to act on your own responsibility and thus to actively help shape the company’s success.
- Induction and further development – We plan your induction together with you. We use the comprehensive Digital Learning Portal from Microsoft and provide you with a test environment. During your induction, a mentor will also be on hand to offer advice and support. We also support our employees in their further development beyond the induction period.
How we work
- In project teams, we support our customers according to the respective requirements. Each consultant plays an important role and is responsible for the tasks of his or her specialist area. The colleagues support and complement each other with their core and secondary competences and thus ensure optimal customer care in all phases, from planning and implementation to go-live and hypercare.
- The best possible support for our clients and a good work-life balance for our employees are equally important to us. Our consultants support our clients on site, work from their home office and meet with colleagues at our office in Hüfingen in the Black Forest.
We would be happy to exchange ideas in a non-binding phone call or you can send us your application directly to email@example.com
We look forward to your enquiry or application and to new members in the b4-family!
Ines Bläsi – HR Manager
Tel.: +49 771 89784-205
Didn't find the right job?
If you are looking for a job for experienced professionals or career starters and have not found a suitable advertisement, we would be pleased to receive your initiative application stating the desired target area.