Key Account Manager in Sales (m/f/d)
We are an international ERP consulting company and Microsoft partner. With our locations in Germany, Turkey and the USA, we accompany our customers around the globe and execute international projects. In doing so, we combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues related to their ERP implementation, digital transformation and business process optimization based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a modern employer in an industry with a strong future, we have a lot to offer. With us, you can expect a committed and collegial team, varied tasks and plenty of room for your own solutions.
For our headquarters in Hüfingen in the Black Forest, we are looking for a Key Account Manager in Sales (m/f/d) – in a hybrid job model – starting immediately or by appointment.
Motivation and passion
- With passion, sales skills and team spirit, you will look after our existing customers and further develop existing business relationships.
- You are a competent contact person and problem solver. You process change requests and orders and inform our customers about our extensive service portfolio in line with their needs.
- In cooperation with the consultants you will take over the preparation of workshops, offers, tenders and contracts
- You process maintenance contracts and take over the billing
- You manage our Microsoft partner portals
- You maintain and manage existing relationships with suppliers and third-party vendors
- You have completed commercial training and have relevant professional experience or a degree in business administration
- You bring experience in the area of sales or customer relationship
- You have very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and have a certain IT affinity
- You enjoy working in a team, are determined and conscientious and bring along social and communication skills
What we offer
- We offer you the cooperation with a successful Microsoft partner and in a highly motivated and international team
- You will find plenty of room to contribute your ideas and experience and there is the option for professional development towards an outsides sales position.
- We provide a work-life balance through flexible working hours and home office
- We offer you an attractive salary, allowance for pension plan and daycare fees, job bike and much more
How we work
- In project teams, we support our customers according to the respective requirements. Each consultant plays an important role and is responsible for the tasks of his or her specialist area. The colleagues support and complement each other with their core and secondary competences and thus ensure optimal customer care in all phases, from planning and implementation to go-live and hypercare.
- The best possible support for our clients and a good work-life balance for our employees are equally important to us. Our consultants support our clients on site, work from their home office and meet with colleagues at our office in Hüfingen in the Black Forest.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or e-mail.
We look forward to your enquiry or application and to new members in the b4-family!
Ines Bläsi – HR Manager
Tel.: +49 771 89784-205
Didn't find the right job?
If you are looking for a job for experienced professionals or career starters and have not found a suitable advertisement, we would be pleased to receive your initiative application stating the desired target area.