Marketing and Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
We are an international ERP consulting company and Microsoft partner. With our locations in Germany, Turkey and the USA, we accompany our customers around the globe and execute international projects. In doing so, we combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues related to their ERP implementation, digital transformation and business process optimization based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a modern employer in an industry with a strong future, we have a lot to offer. With us, you can expect a committed and collegial team, varied tasks and plenty of room for your own solutions.
For our headquarters in Hüfingen in the Black Forest, we are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Manager (m/f/d) – full or part time – starting immediately or by appointment.
- Website design and content creation
- Assist in the planning, organization and execution of marketing activities, including the preparation of required materials
- Content creation and maintenance of social media channels
- Implementation of own creative ideas for the optimization of social channels
- Translation of Microsoft documents
- Collaboration in personnel marketing
- Preparation of workshops, offers, tenders and contracts
- Successfully completed training or studies in the field of business administration/marketing, communication and media sciences or a comparable qualification
- Experience in marketing, PR, and/or sales
- Initial experience in the software industry is advantageous
- Knowledge of: Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint and CRM), Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Digital affinity and creativity
- High degree of communication skills, initiative and structured working style
- Fun and pleasure in working together, distinct ability to work in a team as well as sense of responsibility and reliability
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer
- We offer you the cooperation with a successful Microsoft partner and in a highly motivated and international team
- You will find plenty of room to contribute your ideas and experience, to act on your own responsibility and thus to actively help shape the company’s success
- We offer attractive conditions such as flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely, modern equipment, a company car, performance-based compensation with fixed and variable salary components and much more