CRM Consultant (m/w/d) Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales & Customer Service
Are you looking for a challenging job in an innovative team with the latest Microsoft technologies? Do you share a passion for exciting CRM projects with our customers in an international environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
b4dynamics is a global consulting company. We combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues related to their CRM and ERP implementation as well as business process optimization based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a growing consulting company, we are looking for a CRM Consultant (m/f/d) to strengthen our project team with a focus on the Microsoft Sales and Customer Service modules.
As a CRM Consultant (m/f/d) you will be part of a motivated team that understands the challenges of our customers, analyzes and optimizes requirements and develops innovative solutions using state-of-the-art technologies in the cloud.
- You will play an important role in our implementation and consulting projects in the Dynamics 365 world and advise our customers on establishing a 360 degree customer view as well as the digitalization of their business processes
- You will create sales training documents, plan and lead workshops, trainings and presentations at our customers remotely or on-site
- You actively accompany our customers in all phases of a CRM project and support them from the planning phase to implementation, go-live and hypercare
- You will be responsible for creating sales teams and territories, user profiles, roles and hierarchies, and define appropriate KPIs to measure success
- You support the sales team in the pre-sales phase
- You have a completed, subject-related (technical) university degree in business administration/(business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through relevant professional experience
- You have good CRM knowledge, preferably in the Dynamics Sales & Customer Service as well as Field Service and Marketing modules
- Professional experience in CRM consulting is an advantage
- You have a confident manner, strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- You are willing to travel on a project base
- You have a high degree of willingness to learn and a strong problem solving ability
- You speak German at a native level and have a secure knowledge of English
- International projects in international teams
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours and home office
- High level of personal responsibility and room for own solutions
- Company car as well as an attractive and performance-oriented income
- Modern equipment
- Mentoring for optimal induction as well as good further training and career opportunities