Turkish Localization is an add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to extend the standard functionality and make it suitable for use under Turkish regulatory requirements.
The main features consist of, but are not limited to:
- Check-Promissory notes processes Check-promissory notes practice in Turkey also has a specialized structure of checkpromissory notes, according to standard practice.
- Exchange Rate Accounts and Invoicing Exchange rate accounts are defined on the basis of detail and invoicing is realized in the realized exchange rate. Invoicing is done with VAT number.
- BA/BS BA / BS definition (Big Purchases/Sales) If the total amount of invoices is greater than 5000 TL that is received from or issued to a customer or the vendor within a period for tax audits, it must be declared by the tax identification number, invoice quantity and the total base amount at the end of the period as XML format.
- Journal Numbering, Year-End Reports and E-ledger Each voucher accounted in Turkey must have a journal number. According to the number, books (Journal and ledger) is suppressed, they are official records and documents required to be kept by the state for the company. There is an E-Ledger obligation for companies with a capital or revenue above a certain amount.
- Turkish reports These reports are all standards in Turkey legislation and required by accountants.
- Pre-Printed serial number In Turkey, invoice is a document that is printed on a pre-printed form. It is not a white page report as it is abroad. In this form there is a number assigned by the printing press and this number is not given by the system, it is a number that must be entered into the system by the user. E-invoice number is a number that is produced while loading TRA (GIB) again.
- Other customizations