Companies are trying to optimize their business processes and make them as efficient as possible. Every company wants to manage its necessary changes actively. However, managers often have a lack of time, methods and tools to identify, describe and leverage the weaknesses or potential in the business.
b4dynamics helps you to align the entire value chain of your company to set corporate goals. This requires consistent transparency of the goals, structures and potential that has to be reflect in a broad IT strategy for your company.
Optimized value chains and business processes increase your company’s productivity and customer satisfaction.
b4dynamics supports and advises you with experienced consultants to achieve these goals.
- Analysis of the business processes with the identification of the potentials along the respective processes
- Creation of process models based on the selected business models
- Evaluation potentials in terms of business parameters
- Development of implementation strategies based on application models and infrastructure models
- Assistance in reviewing the goals set by continuous change management
The fast, uncomplicated and reliable support of our customers is our highest priority. We are available daily via our service portal, by e-mail or by telephone for our customers.
The support department at b4dynamics deals exclusively with our existing customers. Professional support after go-live is guaranteed. Experienced and well-trained consultants of our company are available for continuous development and adaptation of your ERP system.
We provide support and SLA agreements tailored to your needs and requirements. We provide a service web portal for all inquiries | problems with your installation. This allows you to track the solution process of your problem through the portal and to maintain communication with the solution experts at any time. The service portal also allows other users to access existing and resolved problems and their solution scenario.
Validation of Computerized Systems
ERP systems are complex systems that map the core processes of a company, such as the manufacture and release of drugs or medical devices. This makes them one of the most critical IT systems in the company. According to GAMP ©, ERP systems are classified as category 4 for configured software or even as category 5 for in-house development content and thus have to fulfil the highest validation requirements.
- Project management for validation projects
- Process-oriented structure of the documentation
- Requirements Management
- Analyzing and ensuring data integrity (electronic records, audit trail, access and master data management)
- Moderation and implementation of risk analyzes
- Setup and optimization of the test strategy between different test phases
- Support in the periodic evaluation according to EU GMP Annex 11
- Auditing external service providers