E-invoice is a system that allows institutions and organizations to transfer some information in their bills to GIB system within the framework of the determined application and data standards. This removes the necessity of storing the second copy of the invoices in the paper environment. Also with this system, the first copy invoices to be issued to the receivers are created in the form of secure electronic signed digital documents.
E-Invoice License is purchased once and then it can be renewed yearly by paying yearly maintenance.
- The invoice cost will be reduced to 1 in 10
- E-Invoice shortens processes, accelerates cash flow
- The printed invoice requires an average of 7-8 days while the e-invoice is prepared in 30 seconds.
- Compliance with international standards
- Possibility of electronic archiving provides quick
- Access to documents
- Quick dispute resolution
- Financial advantages to accelerate cash flow in business
- Appropriate infrastructure for electronic internal and external audits
- The paper will have contributed to the protection of the environment through conservation.
Companies must use E-invoice if their yearly revenue exceeds 10million TL. Namely if a company exceeds 10 million TL revenue in 2014, its latest e-invoice application date can be December 31st, 2015. If it exceeds 10 million TL revenue in 2015, it must pass to e-invoice latest December 31st, 2016.
Companies must use E-invoice application which are manufacturing or importers or distributors (soft drinks, tobacco products or alcoholic beverages and petrol oil)
E-Book enables to prepare the books that are compulsory kept in accordance with the tax procedure law and the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code in form of an electronic file in accordance with the format and standards. This enables the books to be recorded without being printed; to guarantee the correctness of its unity, integrity and its source. It is also used as proof to the authorities in legal and technical regulations.
E-Book License is purchased once and then according to the needs yearly wage lines are purchased.
- Providing control in electronic environment
- Providing the possibility of processing in electronic environment by removing the printing, certification, storage and storage obligations
- Providing international control
E- Archive is an application that allows the bills that must be arranged, kept and presented on paper in accordance with the Tax Procedural Law, to be arranged in electronic form and the second copy can be kept and presented in electronic form. E-Archive License is purchased once and then it should be renewed by doing yearly maintenance.
- Operational costs based on data security and audit are reduced.
- Physical archiving-based hosting and retention costs are reset.
- Accounting processes accelerate, error rate decreases.