dox42 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
dox42 GmbH is a software manufacturer specializing in document automation and data integration. The company is based in Vienna, Austria and serves international customers from a wide range of industries.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, dox42 GmbH works intensively with renowned service and technology partners who use dox42 numerous and successfully in their ERP projects.
Documents, such as invoices, quotes, contracts, insurance policies and sales presentations, are created in every organization on a daily basis and across the enterprise. The requirements for each of these document types differ massively and so the different scenarios for document automation become almost endless.
Accordingly, an essential part of almost any ERP system implementation is the ability to make adjustments to the design and content of forms, labels, lists and statistics. This usually requires SSRS knowledge, is therefore not easy for the user and often leads to a high workload.
dox42 delivers an extensive document automation and data integration software package. D365 document templates can be designed with this tool in Office 365 and reports, invoices, and many other documents can be generated directly from Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain Management.
- Automated generation of complex documents
- Embedding of data, images, tables, dynamic diagrams, QR codes and text modules
- Use of different data sources such as SharePoint, databases, MS CRM/NAV/AX, MS Dynamics 365, WebServices or Excel
- Can be integrated into almost all applications and business processes
- Individual, high-quality documents in the latest corporate design
- Eliminate errors from copy & paste, automate routine tasks, avoid rework and image damage
- Save enormous amounts of time, change document templates quickly, react flexible to market trends
- Low initial training costs
- Generate and send documents from a website, workflow or application
dox42 provides the automated generation of complex documents with simultaneous integration of data, images, tables, dynamic diagrams, QR codes and text modules. A wide range of data sources can be used as a source – SharePoint, databases, MS Dynamics 365 F&SCM / AX, D365 BC/ NAV, D365 CE/CRM, SAP, WebServices, and XML/JSON or Excel.
With the dox42 Microsoft Office Add-Ins, business users can both quickly and flexible design document templates in a uniform corporate design. The dox42 server can be seamlessly integrated as a software module into SharePoint, websites, applications, CRM or ERP systems and workflows. Requirements for individual and high-quality documents from
D365 F & SCM can thus be easily implemented with dox42 and, coupled with efficient processes, free up both the IT and business departments.
- Fast, intuitive and flexible report design in Word – directly by the user:
- Based on Word documents and in the appropriate corporate design
- Business department itself (not IT) creates reports and leads to a reduction of coordination effort
- Drag & drop for placing data fields
- Possibility of transferring a layout once completed to other similar documents
- In the language of the form recipient
- With different designs, customized for each recipient
- The variety of applications makes it the ideal tool for your documents:
- Document forms, such as invoices or delivery notes
- Labels, including those with barcodes and different printing directions
- Reports with images, data and elements from various data sources
- Seamless integration with D365 F&SCM enhances the standard reporting function:
- Where appropriate, existing reports from Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be continued to be used
- New reports can be created either with dox42 for Operations or with SSRS
- Reports can be called directly in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations in the usual way
- The business logic of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations is fully supported
- The user permissions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations are fully enforced
- New reports can be created based on thousands of standard entities and without any programming effort
- The ability to attach documents to personalized emails is integrated
- Time and cost saving: Saves a lot of time and nerves compared to manually creating documents via copy/paste
- Faster response to requests: Competitive advantage through faster sending of offers to customers
- Avoids errors: Automation can prevent errors and thus not only save embarrassment, but possibly also a lot of money if, for example, a data leak and thus a DSGVO violation occurs due to an incorrect address
- Self Service: dox42 enables a self-service that is now used by many customers.
- Flexible response to market opportunities or legal changes: Automated documents can be adapted quickly – worth their weight in gold in unpredictable situations
- Uniform and attractive corporate design: Meanwhile, a uniform image is becoming increasingly important from a strategic point of view.
„With the help of dox42, it is now easy for us to accomplish such standards efficiently, by automating predesigned templates from our marketing department with ease. Especially in our service division, we could significantly increase our efficiency in generating service reports. In addition, a personal extension request for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM component was implemented quickly in the standard product, we are very satisfy.“Marc Rieger
„For implementing various processes in our SharePoint 2016 based intranet we were searching for a suitable solution to generate documents easily and quickly. Siller Portal Integration GmbH, our competent service provider suggested dox42 and has supported us with its implementation. The possibility to create templates directly in Microsoft Office and to integrate various data sources has convinced us.“Daniel Will