ERP Consultant (m/w/d) Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM – Focus SCM
Are you looking for a challenging job in an innovative team with the latest Microsoft technologies? Do you share a passion for exciting ERP projects with our customers in an international environment? Then we look forward to receive your application.
b4dynamics is a globally active consulting company. We combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues related to their ERP and CRM implementation as well as business process optimisation based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a growing consulting company, we are looking for a ERP Consultant (m/f/d) with a focus on the Microsoft Dynamics F&SCM modules to strengthen our project team.
As a ERP Consultant (m/f/d) you will be part of a motivated team that understands the challenges of our customers, analyses and optimises requirements and develops innovative solutions using state-of-the-art technologies in the cloud.
- You accompany our customer projects from the planning phase through implementation to go-live and hypercare
- Within the project team, you will be responsible in particular for the trade and logistics department
- You analyze customer requirements and business processes in cooperation with our customers and attend on-site and remote meetings
- You will develop innovative solution and project concepts for specific tasks
- You configure the ERP system according to the solution concept
- You plan and lead workshops, trainings and presentations for the customers’ departments
- You support the sales team in the pre-sales phase
- A relevant final degree or a professional education, e.g. computer science, business administration with professional experience in the area of SCM
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX and are familiar with other ERP systems, preferably also on the customer side
- Professional experience in ERP consulting is an advantage
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Company car as well as an attractive and performance-oriented income
- International projects in international teams
- Diverse and varied tasks with constantly new challenges
- Short decision-making paths with flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Home Office
- Self-responsibility and self-reliance
A good working atmosphere is important to us! We keep hierarchies flat and decision-making paths short. We offer free hot drinks and enough space and time for exchange with colleagues.