ERP Consultant (m/w/d) Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM – Focus SCM
Are you looking for a challenging job in an innovative team with the latest Microsoft technologies? Do you share a passion for exciting ERP projects with our customers in an international environment? Then we look forward to receive your application.
b4dynamics is a globally active consulting company. We combine expertise with innovation – so we advise our customers competently on all issues related to their ERP and CRM implementation as well as business process optimisation based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 portfolio.
As a growing consulting company, we are looking for a ERP Consultant (m/f/d) with a focus on the Microsoft Dynamics F&SCM modules to strengthen our project team.
As a ERP Consultant (m/f/d) you will be part of a motivated team that understands the challenges of our customers, analyses and optimises requirements and develops innovative solutions using state-of-the-art technologies in the cloud.
- You accompany our customer projects from the planning phase through implementation to go-live and hypercare
- Within the project team, you will be responsible in particular for the trade and logistics department
- You analyze customer requirements and business processes in cooperation with our customers and attend on-site and remote meetings
- You will develop innovative solution and project concepts for specific tasks
- You configure the ERP system according to the solution concept
- You plan and lead workshops, trainings and presentations for the customers’ departments
- You support the sales team in the pre-sales phase
- A relevant final degree or a professional education, e.g. computer science, business administration with professional experience in the area of SCM
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX and are familiar with other ERP systems, preferably also on the customer side
- Professional experience in ERP consulting is an advantage
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Company car as well as an attractive and performance-oriented income
- International projects in international teams
- Diverse and varied tasks with constantly new challenges
- Short decision-making paths with flat hierarchies
- Attractive development opportunities
- Home Office
- Self-responsibility and self-reliance
A good working atmosphere is important to us! We keep hierarchies flat and decision-making paths short. We offer free hot drinks and enough space and time for exchange with colleagues.
Didn't find the right job?
If you are looking for a job for experienced professionals or career starters and have not found a suitable advertisement, we would be pleased to receive your initiative application stating the desired target area.
Do you feel addressed or are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your documents or contact requests via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ines Bläsi – HR Manager
Tel.: +49 771 89784-205